starbucks favs. [summer edition.]

I'm a Starbucks fanatic, ok.. I love Starbucks at any time of the day, any season. Despite this, there are certain things that I prefer to get in the Summer over the Winter and vice-versa. I'll do the Winter edition at a later date (probably in the Winter....), but for now I'm going to give you my favorite drinks (with my own little twist to it, of course.)

1) Strawberry Açaí Refresher
- light ice.
- get lemonade, instead of water. [if you're really feeling fancy, try coconut milk. it isn't terrible.]
- add 2 pumps of mango.

Related imageGIRL, this drink will make you feel so good. It's such a good drink. It's sweet, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect for those warm Summer days when you want something good, but not something that's overdoing it. also, if you're like me and are naturally attracted to things that are nice to look at, this drink is so pretty and cute.










2) Teavana Shaken Iced Teas
- sweetened, duh.. (unless unsweetened is your thing.)

These teas are so light and frothy (idk if that's a word or what it means), but they make you feel healthy internally. I'm far from healthy at the moment, but these make me feel like less of a horrible person when splurging and getting a venti.

3) Mango Pineapple Frappe

I prefer to drink frappes in the winter, but these are so good. I like drinking things that make me feel like it's summer and this drink does it for me. Its basically creme blended with mango syrup and then poured over and under a mixture of pineapples and mangos. It's magic in a cup and honestly, bless whatever rich person made this drink.

4) Lemon Bar Creme Frappe
Just like with the Mango Pineapple drink, I prefer frappes in the winter.. but this one is so good. It tastes like frozen lemonade and is honestly really smooth to drink. It reminds me of the Italian ice, but with a little more creaminess. It's wonderful.


Comments