summertime.

Typically people use the Spring as a time of reflection and cleansing and self-meditation, but I'm obviously the opposite... I've been out of school for Summer vacation since the end of April and I've been fighting so many battles ever since. Internal and external. It's a battle, but I'm getting through it and I love the fact that I am. I lost my passion for fashion and beauty that was once my main focus. I started to take away my own dreams, I don't know what happened... but it's changing. I feel like I'm close to having my mojo back. I'm getting inspired and just feeling better about makeup and what I want to do. I was so scared and just kept doubting myself. It wasn't like a switch or an overnight thing, but it definitely changed and I'm so glad it did. Self worth and strength is such a hard and taboo topic. It's so difficult to discuss and especially acknowledge, but I'm getting better.

Lately I've been looking at flowers. You might hear that and think it's super weird that I haven't noticed flowers before, but I have. I just, for the first time, see the true beauty with flowers. Growing up, I was never really a fan of flowers. They were okay, but I wasn't too fond of them. Now, it's different. I see flowers and look at them from aesthetic points of view. It's so interesting and complex, yet screams simplicity. Kind of like me.. maybe that's why I've fallen in love with them.

I know this blog is primarily beauty, fashion and lifestyle.. but sometimes, it's good to focus on the life side of lifestyle. I've taken some cool pictures lately and just wanted to share them. They made me happy, so the hope is that they'll make someone else happy too. Nothing fancy, I just took and edited them on my iPhone. By no means am I a photographer.. I just know what I like and what pleases the eye. Specifically my eye. That's probably the biggest point of all of this. I'm focusing on what I like and what makes me happy.

If you've read any of my previous blogs, you're probably used to a certain style. A certain fluff, in other words that I write with to make everything flow. From this point on, I'm being real. I'm doing me. I'm not going to try to be like other bloggers and vloggers out there. I'm going to be like ME. Everything is in for a revamp. My style, my clothes, my makeup, my posts. Everything. If you supported me prior to this, I hope you continue to do so. If you don't anymore, that's fine as well. More importantly, if you're new.. welcome, I hope you enjoy.


Comments