summa' fits.

well, i've been working like crazy.. but when i'm not working, i like to get cute in my spare time [when i'm not eating, sleeping or binging on YouTube hauls or tutorials]. this isn't a long post, i'm just gonna post some of my iconic outfits and tag the details. i'll add links if i can find them too.






Top: Rue21
Pants: Fashion Nova
Shoes: JustFAB
Glasses: Amazon

 
Top: Rue 21 [couldn't find link]
Bottoms: Forever21
Shoes: Keds
Glasses: Amazon [link above] 



Romper: Forever21
Shoes: Madden Girl
Glasses: Amazon
Bag: Betsey Johnson

Comments

  1. I love your cornrows, I've been thinking about getting mine done too! And you look so freaking cute!

    Would love your thoughts on my latest post, http://thetaghag.blogspot.com/2017/07/beauty-review-myspa-life-24k-gold-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! You should get them done, you'd look bomb.

      Delete

Post a Comment