the liebster award

first and foremost, i am shooketh! i was nominated by my very good friend Sarell, [aka HeySinderella] for this award and i am am lost for words. my blog is a way for me to create a visual
of who i am so it always means a lot when i'm able to share that with someone else. with this award, i was given questions to answer that all surround blogging and my journey. without further ado, let's get into it!

1. When it comes to blogging, what are you most passionate about?
In terms of blogging, I'm most passionate about getting my voice out and being able to portray who i am to other people in a way that's inspirational. 

2. Do you consider blogging an additional career move, or just a personal interest?
honestly, i consider it to be both. my major in school is public relations and at the moment it's just a personal interest and something that i love doing. i consider it to be therapeutic honestly.. but i definitely want to turn it into a career move as time goes on. 

3. What kind of content do you love to create?
i love creating content that i love to look at myself. these topics include fashion, beauty, lifestyle and even travel.

4. Are there blogging genres different from yours that you'd like to try out?
I'm really interested in technology blogs and cooking blogs! both are so different from anything i've gotten into it or pursued myself, but i want to try them just for inspiration.

5. What is your ultimate goal in life?
my ultimate goal in life is to be happy, honestly.. whatever God directs me to do i'm just praying to be happy and do what he's planned for my life.

6. What do you plan to accomplish from your blog?
i honestly plan for my blog to be huge.. i just want for my blog to be one that inspires other people and leads them to be able to find themselves.


7. If you could tell your readers one thing, what would you tell them?
to believe in themselves and to please no one but God and themselves. you may feel down sometimes and be ready to give up, but don't. design the life that you want.


8. Have you ever thought about creating video content? Why or why not?
i've decided to create video content. i like doing it honestly and it seems like the perfect time. i've tried before and failed, but it's coming together nicely.

9. What are your goals before age 30?
before age 30, my goal is to just be happy. i want to get my business started and start doing things that make me happy. i want to be a successful content creator, i want to create an empire, marry the love of my life and create a life we don't need a vacation from.

10. If you could collab with a few bloggers, who would they be?
they'd definitely be:

and these are also the lovely bloggers i'd like to nominate. 

Comments

  1. I love this! You're sooo awesome. Love ya girl, we'll take about that collab too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you tooooooo! and yes! We have to discuss it.

      Delete

Post a Comment