get lit w. me: my fav playlist

music speaks to the soul. i see a lot of videos on youtube that have people explaining their favorite songs.. i decided to do the same, but i don't really want to post that in a video. so, i decided to make a blog post on my top 10 favorite songs right now. obviously this will change bc i change my favorite everything every two weeks or so..

1) Bodak Yellow x Cardi B

- This song is the ultimate mix between trap queen and princess. i always liked cardi b anyways, but this song is so lit. this is one of those songs that you have to almost yell everytime it comes on bc it just gets you going.


2) Weather x LightskinKeisha

- i'm acting up all summer 2017 because of this song. keisha did her thingggggg with this bop. it makes you wanna dance and twerk, but it gives you a little self confidence like what's a snack? I'm a whole meaalllllll. no honestly, she's my sister in my head so.. hey keish girl.


3) 20 Something x Sza

- sza's voice is so relaxing y'all.. like it's so peaceful and soothing. this song represents sza as a woman and as an artist and expresses reliability in a way thats almost universal. that's probably why sza's whole album goes so hard.


4) Facts x H.E.R.

- this song is relaxing for me. it honestly makes me feel calm and at peace. i feel this way about my boyfriend, so it's kind of like a solidified thing for me. it resonates how i feel vs. what i can explain.

5) Luck x Kayla Brianna

- i found this song on pandora and it's lit. it makes me dance and if i was single, it'd be a reaaaallllll banger. i'm not, but it's still pretty lit.

6) Location [remix] x Khalid {feat. Kehlani & Lil' Wayne}

- personally, i like the remix better than the original. reason number 1 being kehlani. i love her, with all my heart. her voice, her songs, her messages.. all of it is a1. this isn't about just her, the song in general is understandable and just has a real laid back vibe.

7) Worst Friday x Zonnique

- i've been a fan of zonnique since she was an omg girl. i love songs where i can vibe and bop and then relate at the same time. the rest of her songs are classics too i'm not gonna lie, but this one is my favorite.

8) Crashing x Bahja Rodriquez

- also been a fan since the omg girlz, bahja has grown to be one of my favorite artists. those high notes she can hit and her mix of girly and gangsta is one for the books. this is one of those songs that you feel in your soul and try to hit the notes with her knowing you can't sing that well.


9) Rake it up x Yo Gotti {feat. Nicki Minaj}

- twerk team, wya? this song releases my inner thot and makes me want to just drop everything and go crazy. above all, it's so catchy and sticks in your mind so easily.  songs like this become classics, honestly.

10) On the Way x Twenty88

- this song isn't new or anything, but it's still one of my favorite songs. it's so cute coming from a relationship standpoint and tbh, Big Sean and Jhene Aiko's voices go together so well. anything they make is an instant classic. they can sing the alphabet and i'll bop to it like it's never before been heard.


What are your favorite songs?


Comments